Copyright © Grange URC 2017. Webmaster -
Terms & Conditions of Business Hire
Terms and Conditions for Hire of Grange URC
Church Hall / Room Hire
1. Must hold a current Insurance Policy. Grange URC cannot accept responsibility for any activities for those who hire our rooms. Hirers are asked to ensure that their own Public Liability Insurance is arranged to cover against any claim made against them inrespect of:
(a) Any activity the Hirer is responsible for
(b) Any equipnent the Hirer brings on to the premises
(c) Any damage caused to the premises
2. Must have the relevant documentation and creditations to support the purpose of the hire.
3. If Children are involved then must hold a supporting Safeguarding statement. A copy will be required by the Hirer to keep with existing statements, and will be returned on completion of the Hire
4. Must hold Risk Assessments from the point of unloading a car to the setting up for the Hire and also at end for clearing room and back to car.
5. Should hold a Music Licence if music forms part of the Hirers needs.
On behalf of Grange URC
1. Selling of goods is not allowed either in the property of grounds outside.
2. Fund Raising is also not allowed on the property at any time
3. The Hall should be left in a clean condition following any event.
4. On occasions there may be the need for the Hall to be used by the Church. You will be informed of this when the Church is aware.
The rate of payment is £ 15.00 per hour plus £ 5.00 is charged to allow you to set up at beginning and clear up at end. This will apply to each meeting.
You will be invoiced at the end of each period , similar to school terms.
BUSINESS HIRE FORM
Please click on the button below which will download a printable version of the Terms & Conditions below which, assuming you have been accepted by the Treasurer to hire the hall, will require signing and returning to him.
At Grange we are happy to consider any requests for hiring our large hall for business or non-
A calendar of hall activity is shown below. This shows current hall use during day and late afternoons/evenings. Below the calendar you will find a link to our Terms & Condtions Form which, if you are happy to proceed following your discussion with the Treasurer, you should print, sign and post to the Treasurer at the address shown on the form with any payment due.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully. Please be aware that alcohol is not permitted.
Below are images of our hall so that you can gauge its size
|Meet The Team|
|Brownies (5th Beb)|
|Brownies (8th Beb)|